Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye to a good year!

Thanks to everyone for the almost 800 visits I've got last year! I hope to be able to keep it up during 2009 to make the blog a more interesting one that you dare to share with others ;)

2008 was a good year, and I hope it was a good one for you guys too. Below a list of the top 5 elements that I enjoyed 2008.

1. Got married! - great party, great partner I found to share my life with. :D
2. Our honeymoon - excellent road trip through NV and CA in US, although cold caught me from beginning to end.
3. Short but meaningful visits from and to old friends - Danielito and Galan, thanks for stopping by, tíos! Same to my uncle, JJ Sr. Long time no see you! :)
4. Moving away from Venezuela. Although I am trying not to live under the shadow of my "escape" from my mother land, I cannot hide it: I wanted to move away for years now. I need some new airs... there is a lot of hope behind this movement.
5. Short visit to Seattle - seeing Brian again worth the long travel. Let's hope that the next visit is longer, though :)

2 comments:

Jorge Lepervanche said...

It was a great year indeed! I hope 2009 will also be great for you both.

If you get to visit the Northeast of US, let me know!

As usual, I wish you success in everything you take on.

Enjoy.

Unknown said...

Thanks Keke... will surely include you in travel plans to Northeast US. We have one interesting trip to Europe in sight for September. Hope you guys are still there by then. Best of success for you two too!